[nfbmi-talk] A Little Birdi Told Me...

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed May 25 20:48:32 UTC 2011

And thank you Christine for all your stamina and for fighting for justice
which impacts all of us. By the way I also thank you, as stated in our phone
call for the hiliraious arbitration determination. I know a lot of blood,
sweat and tears went into this whole sordid affair, but the clowns in the
State of Michigan and Cannon's foolishness was a real comic releive in a
black humor sort of way. I'm sorry, but reading that ruling just cracked me
up and I mean I had some real belly laughs.

You know, "Well I knew but didn't know. I didn't know what I was doing, but
I'm the boss. Andyou violated tthis mundane rule so bring me them there guns
so I can tuch and feel them and violate the very same rule I'm accusing you
of violating."

Man, they should make a "Law and Order" episode about this thing. No, it
should be a Saturday Night Live sketch.

As stated I simply don't know how the arbitrator kept a straight face
through this farse. So thank you again most sincerely for fighting the good
fight and for the comic rreleif.

Smiles...And we all love you and Doug too.

Peace with Justice and a Smile,

Joe