[nfbmi-talk] October 13, 2011 Minutes,

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Tue Nov 1 00:54:54 UTC 2011

Not me!  I know that sometimes people get out of control.  I make up my own
mind about people and after meeting you at the June commission meeting I
think that personally you seem ok.  Although I didn't really get a chance to
talk with you much.  Maybe this weekend?  Again, my thing is what people do
publically.