[nfbmi-talk] October 13, 2011 Minutes,

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Nov 2 19:29:25 UTC 2011

For the record and once and for all it was not I in this message or in
others that has ever made a personal attack upon either Donna or Elizabeth.

And for the record Donna made this motion which was decidedly and in the
public record not only a personal attack, but also a call to suspend my
First Amendment Rights and nothing could be more personal than that let me
say sister.
 blind or not

Moreover, I defy you here or in the archives on this very list to denote or
document even one personal attack as you and Elizabeth loosely define it let
alone in the strictest sense of that term  against Donna, Elizabeth or
anyone else who is a member of NFB MI on this list, in its archives or in
the public minutes.

Yet, I can again cite numerous public personal attacks against myself
personally and against my rights to post public information of dire
importance to all blind folks here on this list and in the archives.

Now, we're on the eve of our State Convention and I'll be going in spite of
some great physical pain and other considerations.

We will be taking on notions of importance for all blind people.

This personal garbage needs to stop for the advancement of the greater good.

I will not desist in my efforts for the advancement and the facts of the
matter.

This said, I will denote this. I should not have lumped you dianna into
this. It was inadvertent and it was sloppy and it was inaccurate.

Elizabeth has for more than a year called for censorship of posts related to
MCB, FOIA, etc. to be censored. Kimberly has done so as well at NFB
meetings. Donna has over and over again and singled out me here once again
for censorship with  motiondocumented herin in plain language and in the
public record .

I apologize though in that you Diana have never called for such a thing to
my knowledge and thus lumping you in with your sisters or Donna for public
statements and on the record stuff was incorrect in these regards.

So I again apologies to you personally for this inaccuracy though
unintended.

It is what it is and the actions again in the public record of Donna,
Elizabeth and to a lesser degree Kimberly are a part of the public record
and stand for what they are.

sincerely,

Joe