[nfbmi-talk] [Bulk] Re: Looking for a lawyer, any reccomendations?

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 3 14:34:49 UTC 2011

I'm sorry but I couldn't make it to convention this year. I'll give him a
call and ask him what to do in this situation and should I need to continue
in this direction with a lawyer if he can help.

Bran

"When we treat children's play as seriously as it deserves, we are helping
them feel the joy that's to be found in the creative spirit. It's the things
we play with and the people who help us play that make a great difference in
our lives."
- Fred Rogers

Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team Leader
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 689-5045

Looking for team members nation wide!