[nfbmi-talk] Looking for a lawyer, any reccomendations?

Ghkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Thu Nov 3 14:27:13 UTC 2011

Hi Brandy,

Also, John Scott from Detroit is a good lawyer also. He is still  going to
court in Wayne county.

His email is
jcscot at sbcglobal.net

He  has been very supportive to me  at difficult times.
He lives here in Michigan. He usually comes to convention but I don't know
his plans for this  year since he is  eealing with some family issues.

Best,
Georgia