[nfbmi-talk] Newsline info

Ghkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Thu Nov 3 16:38:53 UTC 2011

Hi all,

To save a bit of time during convention for those of you who are on the list here is  some newsline contacts:

Help Line: 517-338-4064
Toll free help line:
866-504-7300web sites:
nfbnewsline.org
has help files, you can sign up on this site and download Newsline document and help files

NFBNewslineonline.org
where you go to read NFBNewsline online, look up TV listings and Job listings if you have a internet connection.
You will need your codes to down load or read NFBNewsline on this site. For this call one of the Help Lines and please leave a message. If I am on the computer after business hours, I will   contact you.

Thanks
Georgia Kitchen