[nfbmi-talk] $689!

trising at sbcglobal.net trising at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 3 20:28:48 UTC 2011

There are $689.00 worth of gift cards in the Ann Arbor Gift Card package. Tickets are $3.00 for 1 and 2 for $5.00. The drawing will be Sunday morning. One lucky winner will take home $689.00 in gift cards.If you do not buy a ticket you are sure not to win!! If you visit the Exhibit area, there will be someone selling tickets. However, tickets will be sold all week end at Convention by Ann Arbor Chapter members.

Terri Wilcox
Ann Arbor Chapter President