[nfbmi-talk] {Disarmed} Fw: NFB-NEWSLINE® System News

Ghkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Thu Nov 3 20:35:28 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: NFB-NEWSLINE®
To: ghkitchen at comcast.net
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2011 1:50 PM
Subject: NFB-NEWSLINE® System News

                  NFB-NEWSLINE® System News

                  November 3. 2011

                  Dear Georgia,

                  This is to alert you that we are currently engaged in emergency maintenance of our servers and as a result you may experience intermittent issues with, or short outages of, two of our Web sites, those being www.nfbnewsline.net and www.nfbnewslineonline.org.

                  One impact during this time will be the inability of subscribers to (via the pound, nine feature) make an on-demand e-mail request of an article.

                  We thank you for your patience during this period.

                  From the NFB-NEWSLINE® Team

                  (866) 504-7300
                  nfbnewsline at nfb.org
                  www.nfbnewsline.org
                  www.nfbnewslineonline.org

      Forward email

            This email was sent to ghkitchen at comcast.net by swhite at nfb.org |
            Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribeT | Privacy Policy.

      NFB-NEWSLINE | 200 East Wells Street | Baltimore | MD | 21230