[nfbmi-talk] August 6, 2011 Minutes National Federation of the Blind of Michigan QuarterlyBoard Meeting

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 7 05:35:46 UTC 2011

Wow! Apparently I missed something in these minutes as they were being read
during the business meeting. I am not quite sure how I volunteered for
anything during the August board meeting considering the fact that I was not
even at this meeting in the first place. I would greatly appreciate it if
others would not speak for me when I am not present at any future meetings
within this organization.

Thanks,
Elizabeth