[nfbmi-talk] Recordings from State Convention

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 8 07:35:28 UTC 2011

Does anyone know if it is possible to receive a copy of the recordings from state convention? I am specifically interested in the Sunday business meeting, and more specifically, the discussion near the end of the meeting after resolutions about the motion regarding Camp Tuhsmeheta. If you know how I might be able to obtain a copy of this specific recording, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you off list.

Thanks,
Elizabeth