[nfbmi-talk] leader dog jobs

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 23:15:47 UTC 2011

Dear Michigan Federationists:
     Here are some jobs that were sent to me from Leader Dog after
Convention. One of these may be of interest to one or more of our
members.

An opportunity that fits your background might be waiting for you! To
apply for the following positions, complete an application or submit a
PDF version of your resume to humanresources at leaderdog.org. Please
note that if your resume is not a PDF, it will be discarded.

Position Department
Director of Client Services Client Services
Manager of Residential Services Client Services
Puppy Development Coordinator Puppy Development
Deaf-Blind Apprentice Instructor Training
Orientation & Mobility Guide Dog Mobility Apprentice Instructor  Training
Canine Care Attendant Dog Care/Puppy Care

Previously posted job openings have either been filled or we are no
longer accepting applications. Applications submitted for a specific
job opening are kept on file for one year.

Due to a large volume of applicants, we ask that you refrain from
calling us to check on the status of your application.