[nfbmi-talk] bell program

Pauline Smith zim1993 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 04:13:49 UTC 2011

I intended to send a reply to this message at the time that I saw it but I didn't get a chance to. One of the consequences of not having a home computer so I am replying to it now. I would love to see this program here in Michigan and if we have a session here in the Detroit area, I would definitely get involved. Once a week or two of vacation time off from my normal braille teaching duties.

Pauline Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/1pV6iUAg-20111126-2307.wav