[nfbmi-talk] a d a policy

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sat Nov 12 00:22:10 UTC 2011

By the way Jeff. I've fought this battle in New Hampshire years ago and won
everyone of them. I'm so sad to see, literally with my fingers that my
beloved Michigan has violated these laws virtually everywhere I go including
at MCB meetings.

This is absolutely the worst state on this issue I've experienced and that
breaks my liberal, civil rights heart.

I recall that you are in my county which is Genesee. I've forgotten which
public school district you are in but again I've gotten the entire
Manchester New Hampshire School District in again New Hampshire to comply
with these things more than a decade ago. What the heck is wrong with
Michigan?

I'm again outraged and not at you. This should be fixed and it should be
fixed yesterday and not only for you but for all people with low vision and
for all people who are blind including parents, teachers and of course
students who just so happen to be blind or visually impaired.

Am I to understand that not even all the restrooms are fully labled?
Outragious! Simply outragious!!