[nfbmi-talk] mpas in action?

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Nov 22 12:23:37 UTC 2011

Yes. And this one is a very serious problem ... I'll send more on that later
for it can also impact the elderly blind.
Unfortunately in this case the media actually was the real mover and shaker.
It was the tail wagging the M PAS dog. Regardless in my opinion we don't
need more legislation. We need more enforcement.

Other state Protection and Advocacy Services have been very proactive with
the laws that we already have.

Sigh...

Joe