[nfbmi-talk] Does Anyone Like to eat?

trising at sbcglobal.net trising at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 18 02:20:40 UTC 2011

Does Anyone like to Eat?
Does Anyone like to Eat out?
Does Anyone like to eat out for Free??!

Then, Come to State Convention and Buy Tickets for the Ann Arbor Chapter Gift Card Raffle.
Tickets are 1 for $3.00 and two for $5.00
You can buy as many tickets as you want.
 There will be just one winner!
Currently, we have $548.00 in gift cards and this number is still increasing.
The winner takes them all!
Many are national chains like Olive Garden and Red Lobster, but we have many local places as well.
There are even a few cards that are not for food, but would help provide for a guide dog or other pet.

Just Remember, If you do not buy a ticket, you are sure not to win!!
We will have the drawing at the State Convention Banquet!!

Terri and Nick Wilcox
President and Vice President of the Ann Arbor Chapter