[nfbmi-talk] Fw: il manual

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Oct 18 16:05:38 UTC 2011

To this date I have yet to receive a response let alone the IL manual required by the RSA momonitoring findings and corrective action almost a year ago.

Now I've made numerous requests for this information and failure to remit it is a substantial violation of the ADA and 504.

More important though than this one item is that it also documents the fact that key personnell in the MCB simply do not meet basic obligations required by the Rehabilitation Act and the ADA.

Sincerely and for the Public Record,

Joe Harcz