[nfbmi-talk] Agenda Items Desired

trising at sbcglobal.net trising at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 18 19:22:50 UTC 2011

Dear Michigan Federationists:
    Please send Agenda items that you would like on the Sunday morning Agenda at State Convention to Larry Posont as soon as possible. The Agenda will be Brailled at the end of this week.
Also, there are only three more days before hotel and Convention Registration prices go up. Don't delay in registering for a fabulous State Convention.

Sincerely,
Terri Wilcox
Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Ann Arbor Chapter President