[nfbmi-talk] Agenda Items Desired

Ghkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Wed Oct 19 03:05:45 UTC 2011

Hi Terri,

Yes, I would like Newsline on the agenda of course and I assume that Larry
willtake charge of this. I have put in another call to the blind person who
said  they would assist us in obtaining possible funding. My guess that she
is now in grad school and very busy. I believe she is sincere though. I
believe that if someone could help with  some written material that will be
helpful. I will forward what I have to Larry and Fred so this would be good
info to funding sources or those helping with funding.

Another item Marketing Newsline: We need everyone's help. If folks can
support newsline by handing out a brochure to their minister, eye doctor,
senior center. I can send members materials. I thank  those who have already
helped with this!

Best,
Georgia