[nfbmi-talk] art institute letter to

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 20 11:26:08 UTC 2011

I could ;probably help with this. It sounds like you may be the one to ask.
I was subscribed in Texas, lost my code because 1 day the phone didn't
remember it, and now can't use it. I would be fine to teach as I learned it
all on my own with any guide but just what was on the phone.

Let me know.

Bran

"When we treat children's play as seriously as it deserves, we are helping
them feel the joy that's to be found in the creative spirit. It's the things
we play with and the people who help us play that make a great difference in
our lives."
- Fred Rogers

Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team Leader
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 689-5045

Looking for team members nation wide!