[nfbmi-talk] NFB of Michigan Hotel Reservations Deadline

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Oct 21 23:47:29 UTC 2011

Sorry Fred,

There were some cross postings that very much confused me on a number of
different messages including the one we're now referring to. I earnestly
though you were talking about Elizabeth's constitutional amendments which
weren't anyone's call but that of convention assembled.

Still, this aid, my mistake in posting relative to other posts. I'm sorry
and you are correct.

I goofed and responded to the wrong message.

Again apologies.

It was by the way a focus issue but, regardless the fault was mine and again
I apologise to you, elizabeth and one and all for the confusion and my
mistake which I, again own wholly.

Joe