[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Awards ceremony

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Oct 26 21:50:14 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Michigan Comm for the Blind Vision 20/20 List
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2011 3:52 PM
Subject: Re: Awards ceremony

Say how come the bigtime media people didn't come out with press releases prior to this even and concurrent with it for that matter.

As a former reporter I find this appalling.

Why do taxpayers pay for communications experts when they cannot answer direct questions or even promote these types of events with the public let alone other media?

Oh, sorry forgot myself for a moment, Tierney is only about "spin control", censorship contrary to all notions of journalism let alone the First Amendment and all that. What the heck was I thinking anyways huh?

By the way I actually made my way in this world as a paid reporter and I actually have a degree in communications. I actually took Media Law.

I'm not smoke and mirrors. I'm not fluff and nuttier. I'm not self-serving taxpayer paid goobers who sit and collide and spew over each other in these demonstrable forms while letting the naked emperor, Pat Cannon get stroked over and over again for his violations of law and equity in demonstrable form over years.

I'm someone who has exposed both the brilliance and some waste, fraud, and corruption in the space program. I'm someone who has exposed waste, fraud, and corruption from both parties in Houston Texas. I'm someone who has gone into issues of facts, deeds and practices of public officials in other venues. I've never seen the likes of this sort of utter crappola over years.

Oh my what a bunch of self serving and highly paid hacks we have right at the top of the MCB. In fact the higher this organization goes the less accountable and the more out of touch with utter reality it is.

Spin this stuff all you want. By the way where in the heck is that IL manual that both I and RSA has for and indeed required?

Holy smoke guess MCB isn't so good about other deadlines and that includes those required by RSA which pays your paycheck and indeed those of scofflaws like Cannon, Robertson, Jones and other pathetic wretches who sit around and scoff at all of us and then vilify the very people not only of whom they are to serve but who pay their paychecks.

If you all don't like accountability then I'll ask you all this: "Why the heck don't you just resign and get a job in the private sector?"