[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Awards ceremony

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Oct 21 20:13:22 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: Turney, Susan (LARA)
To: MCB2020-L at LISTSERV.MICHIGAN.GOV
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2011 3:51 PM
Subject: Re: Awards ceremony

Yes, it's always a privilege to hear these stories, and to hear how MCB staff have had a part in helping people to reach their goals.  I was speaking with Commissioner Posont during lunch after the awards presentation, and he said that he really enjoyed hearing these success stories.  I'm proud to work for MCB, and proud of the good work of my colleagues and the people we serve!

Susan Turney

Communications & Outreach Coordinator, Michigan Commission for the Blind

Michigan Department Licensing and Regulatory Affairs

desk:  517-241-8631; cell: 517-243-3858; fax:  517-335-5140

MCB toll-free: 1-800-292-4200

201 N. Washington Square, Second Floor,

P.O. Box 30652; Lansing, MI 48909

www.michigan.gov/mcb