[nfbmi-talk] October 13, 2011 Minutes,

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Oct 27 04:45:12 UTC 2011

Hello,

Thank you for these minutes as always.

And I'd like to take [personal opportunity to thank one and all on my
personal behalf let alone on the behalf of others for which I've fought and,
continue to fight for period.

However, being only human I do wish to know who voted against me, or rather
for those who singled me out for censorship.

I don't ask this for any sort of retribution, but only because I, personally
have only so much resources.

I simply cannot and will not work for those who attack me directly and in
official capacity. I hope that folks understand this. I am not so shallow as
I am vindictive or that I would otherwise retaliate  against such
individuals for I'm not like that. But again I won't work or advocate or
expend any free energy for those who personally attacked me or again
subscribed for my censorship in stark violation of my given human and civil
and constitutional rights. Namely I won't work personally for example on
behalf of Donna even as I've done openly on this listand others in the past
though I'll continue to work for and on behalf of all the blind and Donna
would most assuredly benefit from that personally along with others of
course.

Now, am I to understand from these minutes and subsequent discussions that
it was Donna Posant who initiated this personal attack and that it was
Elizabeth who aided and abetted it?

Ironic as it all is and as frankly gutless as it all is we are all adults
here and if someone has a problem with me on or off the list he or she can
direct comments to me  directly on this list or at my e-mail at:
joeharcz at comcast.net.

I've pretty much refrained from open commentary on this list because we do
not need a "house divided".

But, upon reflection and upon seeing this once again, and on the eve of our
state convention in which I've invested numerous hours, and shallow
resources to be continually slapped in the face by shallow individuals who
do not have the plain courage to confront me directly is, frankly beyond the
pale.

Again, it is also hypocritical, counterproductive and hurts the body politic
more than it hurts me though I cannot state being human and working for the
benefit of all who are blind for years without one single dime of pay  this
doesn't hurt my feelings.

If Donna and Elizabeth can't figure out the difference between so-called
"personal attacks" upon a public official who bbilks more than one hundred
and twenty five thousand per year and all his perks and benefits at the
taxpayer's teet while screwing with the blind for his sighted masters and
for his own kicks like Pat Cannon and me, who doesn't get one dime but
rather gets peed upon by the likes of Donna and Elizabeth over and over
again I just don't know what is what? Can you and the Monke sisters
including Elizabeth figure this out donna; or the groos coardly and
hypocritical elements of it all that is? And if this all has to do with
Larry and not me personally and your personal relationship than that makes
matters worse in my mind for it defiles once again the goals and aspirations
of all blind folks over personal issues.

Listen one and all there are performance standards for public officials.

They are what they are in any democratic-republic. Like it or lump it! If
you, Donna, and you Elizabeth like a dictatorship then go to some other
country and don't let the freedom of this democracy hit you in the back end
on your way out!

I am as serious as a heart attack about that statement.

If either one of you don't like me personally it is ok, frankly right now I
don't like either of you for obvious reasons.

Now, if on the other hand you wish to apologize either individually or
together for your direct, and personal and divisive attacks made in this
meeting I'm willing to be a human and forgive you for these affronts.

Regardless, I am dedicated and will be diligent towards what I perceive as
advancements of all human beings with a special concern towards the
advancement of those who are blind whether or not, I like the people
particularly or not.

I'm sorry I must amend the prior statement. I will now and continually fight
against the perfidy of two individuals from the public roles who are blind .
They are Patrick D. Cannon and Leemon Jones. And I fight against them for
their betrayal of the public trust in their official capacity and their long
standing perfidy against those who are blind including both of you by the
by, but certainly not exclusive of either of you.

Both of you have been hit by amonst other things the perversions and the
arbitrary and capricious and total violations of the Rehabilitation Act
spear headed by Cannon and Jones.

Those are facts and they are indisputable facts in the public record.

More importantly these facts, again born in the public record exemplify acts
by these public officials in violation of laws against all whom are blind.

It is now time to decide in my mind just whose side you, Donna Poseant and
you, Elizabeth Monke are on.

You have every right to state up front, and again on this very list if you
have the temerity to do so any opposition to what I've said here.

You have every right to state your opinion. You can do whatever you wish as
human beings and as even officers like Donna has done. This is your innate
and human and civil right endowed by our beloved United States Constitution
which you've spit upon and denigrated here in the public record. I unlike
you both won't take that right from either of you.

But, don't again for one moment think you can get away with sneaky, cowardly
and insidious attacks upon my person, or engage openly in actions against my
human and civil rights as you did in the public albeit behind my back at the
time without comment or without a counter defense.

Don't for one minute think this is not a cowardly attack upon my person and
against the public interest.

You both made this beyond what it ever should have been.

You both again have gone beyond the pale and have sold out to the devil
so-to-speak.

I am not Jesus, and do not claim to be and will not "turn the other cheek".

This is stated for the public record. On the record. And I'll not tolerate
any further, and totally  hypocritical attacks upon my person and again
against the body politic this ever again.

Both of you and your cohorts are free to leave NFB MI or stay. Elizabeth
you've complained and not only here on list about this that and the other
thing, often as I've asserted, and in my opinion rightfully so, but then
bitten myself and others on the ass even after that affirmation, and then
you continue to state you are thinking about leaving this organization. Well
don't let me stand in your way and don't let the door hit you on the
backside on the way out either please.

And don't give me either of you this paranoid "talking behind my back"
garbage. I do my bidding right here and in public and up close and personal
unlike, once again the cowardly types like yourselves or the likes of worse,
once again public officials like Pat Cannon and Leemon Jones who are highly
paid Uncle Toms and yes, that is a personal attack verified by facts for
they've sold us out for their "thirty pieces of silver" over and over again.

My girlfriend  just so happens to be Jewish and there were those in her
extended family who were in concentration camps and there were those
unfortunates in those dire times who sold out their own, perhaps out of
utter desperation. They were called "Kapos" by the Nazis and "Hudenrats' by
their brethren.

Regardless and in simple terms here folks are either a part of the problem
or they are part of the solution.

Which do either and/or  you wish to be?

Respectfully,

Joe