[nfbmi-talk] newsline/volunteering

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Oct 28 23:22:14 UTC 2011

Dear Georgia,

I'm still in a great deal of pain and really temporarily disabled by my
dental issues. That said, I must praise you openly and loudly for all of the
great work you've done personally on a voluntary basis for all who are blind
over the years and especially your work relative to Newsline.

Frankly, we have so many in state and federal government who are not
accountable for doing the right thing. We even have thosenon-profits that do
the same. Yet you, Georgia have without pay or prase have done so much for
the blind of Michigan andelsewhere giving countless hours of professional
albeit unpaid labor towards Newsline sho that some can read a daily
newspaper or two.

Again I'm pretty wracked by pain from my dental issue right now and might
not be fully in my right mind. But I know my mind is right when I can sing
the praises of Georgia Kitchen who has done so much for people who are blind
and who has given countless hours of unpaid, and unsung work for all who are
blind here.

I love you Georgia in the best sense of that word for all you've done and
for all that you do.

You are a great human being who works for the advancement of all in the
trenches. You should be honorred more for what you've done and what you do
and I know that isn't often enough, or even asked for.

But, if it matters at all I honor you Georgia.

God bless you for all you do. And if it helps might I sa simply, "Thank
you."