[nfbmi-talk] mac book

Ann Petrous annpetrous at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 15:37:21 UTC 2011

is it easy to learn? when i learned jaws the first time, it didn't
take me long to figure it out, and to learn the key commands. I ask
this because I'm tired of shelling out money i don't have just to
upgrade a software that isn't that great to begin with.  I can't
imagine it being hard to learn. I'm hoping to go to the apple store
soon, and have them show me how to use it so that when i do purchase
one, i will know what i'm doing. i love the iphone, and how smooth the
voiceover is on it. it was a lot easier than i thought it would be
touse.