[nfbmi-talk] mac book

Ann Petrous annpetrous at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 17:19:47 UTC 2011

I actually learned jaws at the training center in Kalamazoo, and it
took me a full two weeks to learn it that includes power point.
otherwise, i learned jaws in a week. I do everything that everyone
else does. I go on bookshare, facebook, twitter, i also use microsoft
word etc.  I even download music, so i can't imagine it being hard to
use or to learn. I'm just tired of paying for a software that doesn't
work as it should. I'm more than willing to get training on the mac.
It didn't take me long at all to learn how to use the Iphone, so
learning the mac, can't be hard.  Besides, i'm going to be getting a
job soon, i hope so i want a laptop that i will be able to rely on. If
there is someone on here who does use a mac, please email me. If i can
use something that wont cost me so much money in the long run, and
that wont cause me anger, lol i will be more than happy to learn it.
 Jaws is second nature to me. Half the time, i don't even think about
it, so I'm sure the mac will be the same way, once i get used to it.