[nfbmi-talk] outragious assault on gude dog user

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Sep 22 12:08:07 UTC 2011

Yes, it is. In fact at one time we had "ugly laws" against folks with
disabilities right here in America.

I understand your point Larry, but that is something advocates fought
against years ago.

Again if facts are as they were presented in this news story then the book
should indeed be thrown at this joker who abused and assaulted a person
under the color of law.

It actually makes his crime worse in my opinion for it makes folks
disrespect or worry about the notion of lawfulness and certainly denigrates
legal authority.