[nfbmi-talk] Mac book

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Sep 25 03:32:52 UTC 2011

There are two ways that Windows/JAWs can be run on a Mac.  The first
is called Boot Camp, and it comes with every Mac sold.  It is a
program that allows you to choose the operating system that will be
loaded, when you turn on the computer.  You can have it boot into
windows and run JAWS.  The second way is to use a virtual machine,
the program fusion runs on Mac and can set up various virtual
machines, you can put windows in one of them.  This way you can
switch between Windows and the Mac on the fly, but it takes some
resources for each, so neither has the full power of the computer.

Dave