[nfbmi-talk] Faith Meadows Letter

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sun Sep 25 23:23:31 UTC 2011

It is worse than that Larry. Faith and others work purely on the patronage
system.

This isn't merit. this isn't civil service. this isn't even the age old
penarde against the unions as some might present it.

No the fact that Pat Cannon himself is a GS-19 without any credentials
whatsoever including a college degree that serves as testament as to the
overall corruption of this system.

And if Faith Meadows did indeed value her code of ethicsshe'd be fired
yesterday, though I give Faith much more fait and credit so-to-speak than
others. No faith isn't the enemy though she'd be easy to make such. the
enemey are all those Uncle toms right at the top that don't have a clue, or
apparently don't have a clue and who violate what is known law
regardless.Think about it...