[nfbmi-talk] Faith Meadows Letter

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sun Sep 25 23:36:57 UTC 2011

Meadows isn't living poor. Her salary and credentials are a part of the
public record as again is her nominal code of ethics.

Listen one and all I've been easy on Faith as I've been on many others. But
this is corructed bullshit in a word.

This garbage is again beyond her code of ethics ethicllly speaking and her
own given premise in the field.

Oh, yes when people make sixty thousand per year plus at the public teet
then they must be held accountable to their own proprofessionaland other
standards for sure.

I used to feel a bit sorry for the likes of Faith Meadows. I don't at all
nowadays for she is a traitor and a direct hypocrite as to her words and
actions as if she would ever have a job in the private sector?

I ddidn't wish for this to devolve into a blind upon blind campaign, but
dangnit it has and I didn't shoot the first shot across the bow.

This professional, so-called counselior who makes more than sixty thousand
per year at the public teet has the unmitigated temerity to slander an
entire clas for its so-called lack of responsability whilst she and the
entire agency in documented fashion has sucked not only at our very blood,
but also violated the very laws that give this crank her paycheck?

Listen, one and all she slanderrred and attacked me personally in her
innuendo and conjecture while again she suck up federal/state taxpayer
dollars. Now, I'll remin all I'm not a hypocrite. I am decidedly left of
center. Yet for all of my own career, with the exception of three years in
the mid-seventies wilst working for the Genesesse count ISD as a para-aide
at below union wages until I founded a union in fact I've always worked for
the private sector.

How ironic is that eh?

I will no longer work for sellouts, incompetents and discriminatory actors.

I just won't.