[nfbmi-talk] Faith Meadows Letter

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Sep 26 00:25:34 UTC 2011

Sorry my anger didn't afford spell check, both then again Faith Meadows
didn't afford same and she and others of her ilk whom deprive others of all
sorts of services whilst acclaiming privileges are just insidious abusers of
the system in documented fashion so perfidious that it cannot be expounded
upon except to say, "This is incredible bovine hockey."

Now, here is a challenge. Faith. Or Pat Cannon for that matter. Who whishes
to stack the proverbial "class challenge" on the public record my way eh?

Who wishes to put the bottom line where the bottom line is, or meet the
rubber where it meets the road? In other words who wishes to put up money
where his or her mouth and credentials are indeed and in fact?

wanna  yank our chain Faith? go for it. wanna  yank our collective chains
and accountability chains Cannon? Well go for it!

So far as I can find out Cannon you don't even have an associates degree let
alone anything that remotely figures for a GS-19.

You are all fluff and mirrors and all patronage. If not then denote the
evidence to prove me wrong. and, again sue me for defamation in these
regards you miserable coward.

Wanna vilify all who are blind Faith. Then show your credentials and show
the funding of receiving them too. If you don't have the guts to do the same
than shut up.

I know where your proverbial and figurative bodies are buried and that is in
the public record.

You can claim what you claim. But, that doesn't make open and public lies
true.

You can be like the misspent youth and ill-gotten gain of the likes of other
types  of Tierney to be some sort of =valid existence and again, it does't
make it true, let alone valid.

Wanna go for truth and reality? Wanna go for truth and tell?

How can you sell out your brothers and sisters in such a manner.

Oh, yes you learned your privileges well and all from Pat Cannon and his
outright lies.

Oh, well when lies become realities in the minds of the truly emotionally
and politically disabled then we in our democratic-republic are all in
jeopardy I guess.

But, if you think let your adhominum ibnsults occer withot reaction and
assault against we the blind unorganized or not to occer then you are simply
mistaken.

There is nothing in the world right about your bully boy bullying attacks on
anyone let allone the entire organized blind movement. Nothing at all right
about that madame!

\Your abject subservience and open subservience to the patron and bigot and
documented violator of civil rights Pat Cannon is even more pathetic in fact
and deed.

You knkow if you would have only did a little bit more hoemework about the
Rehabiliatin act and all that including its civil rights provisions let
alone its professional credentials provisions I might be a bit moresanguine.

But, since facts are documented facts and since things are what they are let
you stew and let you settle in the personal sort of politcal Hell you
created for yourself, which is one of sanction, rebuke and in fact, firing
for just and due cause.