[nfbmi-talk] Faith Meadows Letter

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon Sep 26 00:42:57 UTC 2011

The thing that bothers me Joe is that she was a chapter President here in Ann Arbor before I took up with y'all!  Seems like she would have learned and taught our philofophy!  Also, how can she talk like that when she is in charge of teaching other blind folks how to live and function!  It seems to me that if you are supposed to teach someone that it is ok to be blind and obtain skills it would be a kick in the backside to learn that the one doing the teaching thinks that all you'll amount to is a bloodsucking leech!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!