[nfbmi-talk] FW: [stylist] Media Kit PDF

Fred wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Mon Sep 26 03:30:51 UTC 2011

hello,

Joe, I know you have a lot of experience with this kind of stuff.  We really
need a person or group in our affilliate who are interested in PR.  Here is
a post from the writers list which contains the basics.

We need to kick up our media a notch, including pitching our story to some
reporters until we find one, any one, anywhere, who will take our story
seriously and keep on it for a sustained period of time.  With print
journalism being in such a depression as it is, it may be hard to find such
a person.  I know joe and Cheryl both have vast experience in this area.  I
do not necessarily suggest that one of them take this on, I am simply
pointing out that we have high-level expertise in our blindness community
here in Michigan.

I hope you find this of interest, as I did.

Warmest Regards,

Fred