[nfbmi-talk] FW: [stylist] creative nonfiction essay "Clan of the One-breasted Women" by Terry Tempest Williams one of my favorites

Fred wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Mon Sep 26 03:37:26 UTC 2011

hello,

Now, here is some powerful writing which came from our writers list.  The
topic is not blindness, however, if you read it, you can see that struggle
against injustice has no boundaries.  We are always talking about real
people with real feelings.  It may be hard to understand but the opressors
are hurting.   They hurt others with no compassion, no matter the excuse,
being national defense, lack of funds, lack of time, the non-cooperation,
laziness and defiance of clients, you name it, they always have an excuse
for creating fear, intimidation and pain in others.

We need peace and justice and we need it now.

Warmest Regards,

Fred