[nfbmi-talk] FW: [stylist] creative nonfiction essay "Clan of theOne-breasted Women" by Terry Tempest Williams one of my favorites

Phyllis Slater concierge at samobile.net
Mon Sep 26 14:22:11 UTC 2011

At the Learning Center students should be assisted with signing up for
the BARD online program.  Loved it and use my book port plus all the
time.  However with a thumbdrive or attachment fitting the NLS digital
player, isn't that a nice learning tool?

In addition the book Thunder Dog was very inspirational and backup to
the mobility training.