[nfbmi-talk] FW: [stylist] creative nonfiction essay "Clan of theOne-breasted Women" by Terry Tempest Williams one of my favorites

Christine Boone christine_boone at comcast.net
Fri Sep 30 00:49:36 UTC 2011

At the Training Center, we do now teach students how to download books using BARD.  This is done as a part of Life skills class.

Phyllis, I have not been on the list lately, and so I just saw some of your messages for the first time tonight.  I want to thank you for your support after my firing.  I will never be able to repay those of you who stood out in that cold winter blast to support me.  You all will never know how much your energy, determination and spirit helped to pull me through some very dark days.

Warm Regards,
Christine