[nfbmi-talk] Faith Meadows Letter

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Sep 26 18:21:17 UTC 2011

Yes, we all have a relationshi[p to the world about us regardless as to our
age.

I'm glad you had a positive experience at what you call the "learning
center". And, in fact I'm happy for the name change you came up with for it
is more apt and describes what the mission is better than the term "Training
center".

Peace with Justice,

Joe