[nfbmi-talk] To Phyllis

Phyllis Slater concierge at samobile.net
Tue Sep 27 17:11:00 UTC 2011

If anyone feels there are ways to go around the current system, please
email me direct at concierge at samobile.net.

If there was a way to accomplish this task for working people, it would
have been done already.  So  now it requires thinking out of the box
but one person can not do it all.  I am in Oakland County with many
cities deciding to fund their own city SMART bus services.  For us who
are legally blind, this is not acceptable.  Whether blind or legally
blind, unable to find jobs, sitting at home is not healthy.

Again, if I felt there was enough support to find new ways of serving
us, I would love to be part of a group.  Any passionate people?