[nfbmi-talk] Kevin Reeves

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Tue Apr 3 05:42:08 UTC 2012

Hi,

You all may remember kevin from our convention.  He pllayed music during our
banquet and donated a bunch of time to the auction that raised several
hundred dollars.  He is also our web guru guy and is doing a very nice job.
He has a project on Kickstarter.com to fund his next cd.  I encourage
everyone to go there and contribute a dollar or a thousand dollars to
Kevin's project.  Here is a Twitter message from Kevin with a link to a
detailed interview with Kevin and another artist who is also using
Kickstarter.

This piece from our  @npr affiliate @iprnewsradio discusses @kickstarter and
features an interview with yours truly.

http://bit.ly/HBkV5Y

So, Federationists, get on board and support a really great guy and an
excellent musician to boot.

Warmest Regards,

Fred