[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Recall: Governor SnydertoIssueNewExecutiveOrder Next Week

fred olver goodfolks at charter.net
Tue Apr 17 16:58:22 UTC 2012

I beg to differ with you, Dave. I expect what the honorable governor has
done, he did as a result of ignorance and poor planning on the part of the
individuals from whom he gets his information. It does no good to think the
worst of every one we must deal with. It would be a better idea to give them
the benefit of the doubt and attempt to treat them in a manner which we
ourselves would choose to be dealt with. Perhapse a meeting with this
organization where we could present our views and why we hold them rather
than tearing down the individual for what he is trying to do, and that is to
save the state some money while at the same time making a very difficult
situation one which is workable and to the advantage of all parties
concerned.

Fred Olver