[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Recall: GovernorSnydertoIssueNewExecutiveOrder Next Week

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Apr 17 18:51:44 UTC 2012

I guess that your ox issn't gored here Fred being that you look upon these
things from afar in your imperious manner which once genuflected to
Grandholm and now genuflects to an obscure governor.

Patriotism doesn't just reference nationalism or cultissm. But in our
instance amonst those who happen to be blind or otherwise disabled goes to
fundamentals once again of human, civil and constituational rights.

Amonst those are basics of the right to know. Yup we have the right, and the
absolute right to know no matter what and no matter whom are supposed
"governors" are, whether Democrat, republican or whatever...We have the
absolute right to know what the flying fig they are doing and what they ae
planning. I am aghast at some including you on this list that don't think
we, as blind folks have equal rights to know like regular sighted folks
about all of this. I'm astounded that you and others defer to a Governor who
doesn't know jack about blindness or the law or anything else for that
matter relative to our rights, the laws guiding them, etc.

I was astounded by that fact by so many by the way again under Grandholm and
Cannon who happened to be so--called Democrats.

Both are pathetic paradigms.

I have been totally astounded that whistle blowers from both the right and
the left and even inquirers like myself have been so vilified by so many
including those in NFB, ACB and Republicans and Democrats.

Wow, what in the world has happened to basic civics>?

Again it is more than my suspician that all of this, or a vast majority of
it all boils down to a sort of patronage system over all. For Cannon and his
kindred spirits have held in their bloody hands basic lifelihood and basic
sustinence. Yup, that is the nature of patronage.

Now, this governor and his minions more appropriately speaking really, have
taken to want to take federal funds which have been misappropriated in the
past due to patronage and then again steal more fed monies under false
pretenses than they did before. Then the likes of you, Fred, and donald
Bowman wish to point to the abuses of the Democratic Party types while not
looking at current and potential abuses of Republican types here. It is in a
word, "Absurd."

And do not get me wrong for I have been vilified from both the so-called
right and the so-called left for pointing out waste, fraud and abuse of the
current system.

Listen to me now and listen to me clearly everyone including Fred here.

David Robinson has been a clear cut fighter for the rights of the blind and
for PWD for decades. We differ on politics and have ever since we met more
than 12 years ago since I came back to Michigan.

Doesn't matter in the least...

for we've always agreed that in the vcivil rights and constitutional
construction of all things considerred that an injustice to one is an
injustice to everyone as Martin Luther King said.

And David, and indeed, with all due humility me, have always been right in
that we, the blind need to be afforded the same basic and human and
constitutional rights as afforded to others! Can't you all get that?

Can't you all in the NFB or MCBVI or lurkers get we must be afforded equal
protection under law and due process of law under the 14th Amendment of the
Unitied States Constitution just like non-blind folks?

Can't you all figure this out and that this all boils down not to
entitlements, but rather to rights?

Ok this ain't all about anything but personal stuff right?

Well this battle for civil rights wasn't just about the rightful right of
Chris Boone to be reinstated contrary to what Mary Wertzel said at the last
NFB state convention and at the table of the resolutions committee. Sure it
was about the abuse and the misues of Christine. But, just as importantly it
was all about the violations of the rights of people who are blind to engage
in protected civil rights including the rights to shoot stupid freaking bb
guns forcrying out loud if indeed sighted folks have those same rigthts.

It ain't about this or that job, or this or that position in other words.
Universal truths and universal realities must apply or we are all doomed.
For we'll be picked off one by one right and left and middle.

We need to have some basic civics taught to our blind youth let alone our
leadershiop.