[nfbmi-talk] Fw: FOIA Request

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Aug 2 17:16:25 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: Wright, Patricia
To: joeharcz at comcast.net
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2012 12:44 PM
Subject: FOIA Request

Mr. Harcz,

My name is Patricia Wright and I serve as OSERS FOIA Coordinator. I received your FOIA request  from Rehabilitative Services Administration (RSA) and have initiated a formal FOIA request on your behalf. You may be contacted in the next few days by staff person in the Department of Education's (Department) central FOIA office for additional information needed to process your request. Once your request has been processed, any RSA records pertaining to the statements in the attachment above will be located, reviewed and sent to you electronically.  Please contact me if you have questions.  Thank you.

Patricia Wright

U. S. Department of Education

Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services

Office of the Assistant Secretary

Grants, Contracts and Services Team

202 245-7620 - Phone

202 245-7635 - Fax