[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Personal Attacks

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Fri Aug 3 16:03:17 UTC 2012

Hi elizabeth,

Thank you for this.  Our list is like a display window in a department
store.  It should show our best face.  Personal attacks are bad PR for our
organization.  Discussions of various sides of issues are where the list can
shine.  Bombastic, juvenile and boorish commentary do not show our
organization in the light that will attract members or change attitudes
about blindness.

So, again, thank you for helping us to think about our words and style of
posting on our list.

Warmest Regards,

Fred