[nfbmi-talk] Fw: what has been done on this?

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sun Aug 5 02:24:58 UTC 2012

Ok Mr. Wertzel. What have you done on this and these resolutions besides in
documented fashion impede each and everyone of them from being implemented.

My record on personally following them and doing everything in my power is a
matter of public record.

So, sir is yours and others on this list.

The complete and utter backtracking on each and everyone of these
resolutions unanimously passed by convention assembled is irrefutable as is
you obfuscations.

That goes most forthrightly to your role in actually turning about on the
crisis facing the blind in this state as well relative to your official
position on the CIC and relative to the reversal of policies, etc. on the
State Plan and the stark reversal of positions vis a vis EO2012-02 and
2012-10. And these go to long standing commitments and obligations to defend
PA 260 from any onslaught. Any! Your caving on the issue is a total reversal
from our stated commitment over decades and including once again our active
commitment against EO 2012-2 for there isn't a dimes worth of difference
between that EO and the present one. In fact I contend and have documented
why EO 2012-10 is even worse.

Your passive aggressive interventions against the common good and the will
of the people are documented in fact and again on these very archives.

These are not fuzzy, feely conjectures or bashing either. These are not
opinions.

They are facts and documented facts.

We are a government of laws or we are governed by the whims and caprices of
men.

As Former Senator Daniel Patrick Monihan once said, "We are all entitled to
our opinions. But no one is entitled to his own facts."

I am tired to death in you constantly kicking the legs out from under my
advocacy efforts and that isn't even personal. It hurts each and every blind
person whether in or out of NFB.

It most especially hurts NFB of MI in that each thing we do is undone or
undermined by willy nilly back tracking, dodges and obfuscations, which in
your words are "boorish" indeed, and in fact!

Then the likes of you have the unmitigated gall to rally your forces for
censorship of truth telling?

Well the Michigan State constitution says it directly, "The best defense and
the absolute defense against libel is the truth."

To this date, August 4, 2012 none and I repeat none of last years
resolutions with poignant "resolve clauses" have been effectuated.

It does not "change what it means to be blind" in any sense of that term to
back track, renege and to otherwise doge responsibilities while throwing
bricks in the road of those individuals trying to implement the will of
convention assembled.

Joe Harcz