[nfbmi-talk] Email Addresses.

Kevin Reeves lists at kevinreeves.net
Mon Aug 6 19:15:39 UTC 2012

Below are the email addresses I've created for our state so far. If I'm leaving anyone out, please let me know. For those whom these  emails will belong to, please email me privately at me at kevinreeves.net with  your email address, and I will be sending out passwords and connection info individually to you in short order.

President at nfbmi.org
vp at nfbmi.org
secretary at nfbmi.org
treasurer at nfbmi.org
youth at nfbmi.org

If an email doesn't exist here that you think should, please email me privately off list.
I will also be creating email addresses for the above positions for each chapter and division. I'm trying to decide how this will be organized, so it will take a bit of time to get all this rolling.
But we're rolling none the