[nfbmi-talk] Pray for Fred

Gkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Mon Aug 13 14:23:05 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I just got home and today read my eamil about Fred's Surgery today. We will both pray for Fred. I am glad they caught his heart problems in time. My uncle is going in today to prepare for upcoming heart surgery. He is over 80. I don't know much about my mother yet but I suspect something is going on.  Please pray for her. S She has been very tired, in a  lot of pain with her  stomach. I talked with someone from the doctor today. Apparantly they did not know this. Please pray for her also.

Best,

Georgia