[nfbmi-talk] Fwd: Death's in Pat's Family

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Aug 16 14:30:00 UTC 2012

Tragic. Here's a news story on the issue...
Police Woman 31 passes out, dies, smothers baby

Published : Wednesday, 15 Aug 2012, 12:33 PM EDT

MERIDIAN TOWNSHIP, Mich. (AP) - Lansing-area authorities say a 31-year-old
woman apparently passed out and accidentally smothered her 6-month-old son.
They

say the woman also died.

The Lansing State Journal (http://on.lsj.com/NzcQAr ) says Caylen Ottensman
and her son Cian were found dead Saturday at a home in Ingham County's
Meridian

Township.

Police say they don't yet know what caused the mother's death but say it
appears to be accidental.

They say the bodies were found after the woman's father called police to
report her missing.

___

Information from: Lansing State Journal, http://www.lansingstatejournal.com

Copyright Associated Press,

Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may
not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.