[nfbmi-talk] Washington Seminar

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 01:07:38 UTC 2012

20812 Ann Arbor Trail
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127
December 17, 2012

Dear Michigan Federationists:

    There are four men and one woman who have asked to attend
Washington Seminar. If you would like to attend, please contact me
very soon, as it is becoming necessary for us to make final plans. The
Affiliate will cover the cost of one room for men and one room for
women for Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday nights. Another motion was made
that members could receive some financial assistance at the
President's discretion in order to attend Washington Seminar. We need
to make final plans soon, so contact me promptly.

Sincerely yours,

Larry Posont, President
(313) 271-3058
Email: president.nfb.mi at gmail.com