[nfbmi-talk] Yet Another from "I Only Heard"

Joe Sontag suncat0 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 06:54:03 UTC 2012

I heard that Assistant Director Mike Pemble is to obtain the services of a secretary/administrative assistant, who is to begin work for BSBP on December 23, 2012.  Funny thing is that the person isn't expected in the Lansing office until an unnamed day early next year.  So BSBP has no money for Newsline or a proper Holiday Open House event at the Training Center, but it can pay for a new hire's vacation?

Please straighten me out if I'm wrong about any of this, please!

By the way, December 23 is this  Sunday.

Joe Sontag