[nfbmi-talk] Fwd: Rescheduling of Training Center Open House

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Dec 18 11:37:21 UTC 2012

Here is a prediction I made a while back: "I predicted that if we didn't
stop the dismantling of MCB then eventually the state would "asset strip"
the MCB-TC. just like it did the School for the Blind and subsequent
incarnations and like it is effectively doing to the school for the Deaf at
least in part here in Flint wich its developer deal here."

Oh they love the $4 million investment by the feds in that building, but
likely have their greedy eyes on it for other purposes than it's intended.

Oh, yes and they sure saved a whole lot in administrative expenses with the
new BSBP right? Not!